Join our membership
Our membership is open to anyone interested in supporting our work. We currently have more than 100 members with over 60% being survivors.
By Joining Us, You
- strengthen our voice in campaigning for improved support for those affected by Stevens–Johnson Syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis
- empower us to express your views and represent you as the only registered charity in the country
- will have the opportunity to influence decision makers through their consultations
- can access our members area & advocacy services
- You can participate in our AGM
- You will receive our newsletter for regular updates
Help raise awareness of SJS/TENS
- Distribute SJS/TEN factsheets and posters in your local area
- Organise awareness events in your local areas or work places.
- The Survivors’ Challenge – this is an initiative where survivors in education or work can lead an awareness event and fundraise in their schools or work place.
- We can provide publicity materials and relevant resources for the event.
Fund-raise to keep our services running
You can raise funds to help us stay afloat each year by organising your own events or participating in organised events for Charity such as
- Doing a Sponsored Walk
- Run for Charity Marathon
- Coffee Mornings
- Dress Down Days
- Car Boot Sales