Vision, mission & goals
Our Vision is
Our Mission is
Our Goal is to
- support survivors and their families to overcome the emotional and psychological challenges they may experience following their initial encounter with SJS/TEN.
- raise awareness of Stevens-Johnson Syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis
- educate the public on the subject of Adverse Drug Reactions (ADRs) in order to
- empower individuals to be able to recognise some early symptoms of allergic reactions to medications.
- encourage all individuals to observe changes to their body while on medication.
- and deter those who indulge in self prescribed medication
- Identify the practical barriers and suggest ways of overcoming such obstacles.
- Support Research into the causes, effects and treatment of SJS and TEN
A key factor to achieving most of our goals is by working in partnership with various departments within the NHS hence, we do not support or endorse lawsuits against the NHS or professionals who represent the NHS. We would therefore, like to reiterate that it is not part of our goals to give advice on matters relating to lawsuits.